Life is no longer a pain. Discomfort, aches and pain in the shoulder, elbow, heel or back: chronic pain affects body and mind, and lessens the quality of life. When used in conjunction with the BS-SWT6000 method, Extracorporeal Radial Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) relieves musculoskeletal pain even if other therapies proved ineffective.
Smartwave BS-SWT6000-Dual is an outpatient therapy which fights the causes of chronic pain without the need for injections, medication or surgery. Most patients find considerable relief from pain in just one to three sessions at short intervals. Knee problems, headaches and migraines, or dizziness: trigger points – often caused by poor body posture or excessive strain – just might be the cause. Smartwave Method is particularly gentle and effective without the risk of nerve injury due to injection or other procedure.
- By the targeted application of the shockwaves , stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant
- The body is not burdened by pharmaceuticals , except the short -term effect of local anaesthesia ,if used.
- The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards .
- Thanks to ambulatory treatment , work absences are reduced to a minimum . Additionally , training routine absences for sport athletes is likewise reduced .
- For some indications , such as Tennis Elbow , there is really no other effective treatment .
- Technology: Air compressed ballistic shockwave therapy equipment
- Therapeutic Penetration Depth: 33-55mm
- Shockwave Type: ESWT (Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Power Levels / Energy: 1.0 Bar to 5.0Bar, Stepping by 0.1 Bar
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz, Stepping by 1Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programs: 40 Preset protocols
- Controls: Color touch-screen with two quick rotary knobs for energy and frequency
- Applicators: 6 pieces for different applications
- Shoulder Tendinosis (with or without calcification)
- Shoulder Bursitis
- Lateral & Medial Epicondylitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis (with or without Heel Spur)
- Trigger Finger
- Lower back pain (of muscular origin)
- Trigger points (“muscle knots”)
- Stretch mark
- Connective tissue
- Loose skin get tightened
- Body Reshaping and slimming
- Assist treatment for cryolipolysis
- Assist treatment for Cavitation
- Assist treatment for laser lipolysis
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Lower limb wound
- Keloid Scars
- Burn Injury, etc.