SmartWave Shockwave therapy is a modern and highly effective treatment method. The term shockwave refers to high energy sound waves.
In modern pain therapy, these shock waves are conducted from the place of their generation – the shockwave therapy device and handpiece – to the painful body regions, where they apply their healing effects.
Shockwaves accelerate the healing process by activating the body’s self-healing capacities.
They stimulate the metabolism and improve the blood circulation. Damaged tissue gradually regenerates and eventually heals.
- The smallest shock wave therapy device
- High mobility
- Pre-set protocols
- Human-friendly design
- Rich transmitters, all made of high-tech alloy
- Adapt to world-scope electric specification, from AC110V to AC240V
- Main unit dimension: 200 (width) x 230 (length) x 78 (height) mm
- Main unit weight: 1.27Kg
- Applicator dimension: 210 (length) x 50 (diameter) mm
- Applicator weight: 0.6Kg
- Energy: 10 – 150mJ, totally 9 levels
- Frequency: 1 – 14Hz, totally 9 levels
- Pulse Mode: Continuous
- Output channel: Dual-channel output, max 2 applicators connected
- Transmitter: 6 fully alloy made transmitters 6mm / 15mm B /15mm U / 15mm F / 25mm / 36mm
- Applicator lifespan: 2 million shots or more
- Transmitter lifespan: 300K shots or more
- Control panel on main unit: Finger-swing touch control with OLED screen
- Control panel on applicator: 5-buttons panel with OLED screen
- Pre-set protocols: 5 protocols, programmable
- Foot pedal: Optional accessory
- Firmware upgradable: Yes, via SD card
- Power: 250W, AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Packing: High-quality gift box (OEM is available).
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Tendinitis of the shoulder
- Low Back Pain
- Muscular Imbalance, etc.
- Body Shaping
- Stretch marks
- Skin Tightening
- Buttock Tightening
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Premature Ejaculation, etc
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Lower limb wound
- Keloid Scars
- Burn Injury, etc.